The first step in Cernotech process is to ensure that our partners products are properly equipped for our markets.
- Regulatory approvals
- Operator type approval, hardware and software
- Localisation of packaging and manuals if required.
- Software testing and certification
- EMC and Safety certification
- Establish a reliable and efficient supply chain.
Strategic positioning is critical to long term success. Cernotech apply tested methodologies to correctly position their partners products to ensure maximum share of market.
- Brand creation and development, for OEM partners
- Market and channel research to determine accurate forecasting and return on investment.
- Competitor analysis
- Determination and targeting of consumer segments and business verticals
- Channel selection and product listing
Cernotech’s product selection process always results in top quality product but even the best products can gather dust on shelves if they are not properly promoted.
- Develop strategic communication plans
- Conceptualisation and production of above the line campaigns or localisation and placement of content supplied by partners
- Channel marketing including POS, training and brand ambassadors
- Social media and online campaigns
Humble, honest and reliable. Our approach is to ensure the customer feels they can use our partners' products with the knowledge that no matter what might go wrong they will be looked after.
- Managing warranty and after sales service
- Channel support for warranty claims swap stock and spare parts
- Selection and management of repair partners
- Call center training and management